International Neuro-Congress of Luxembourg 2019
Friday, June 28, 2019 to Saturday June 29, 2019
Meeting Venue: Alvisse Parc Hotel 120, Route d’Echternach, Luxembourg
For the second time, Neuroacademy Luxembourg by Group Psylux SA and ANT Neuro join forces by organizing the International Neuro-Congress of Luxembourg in Luxembourg-City (LUX).
The congress provides practitioner’s and clinicians that are interested in quantitative EEG (qEEG), repetitive Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (rTMS) and Neurofeedback Therapy a complete scientific and practical training in two days. Participants have the possibility to access various modular sessions, hands on training and high-quality scientific lectures that incorporate the latest research findings, developments, methods and products in Neurofeedback and Neuromodulation.
Bordered by Germany, Belgium and France, Luxembourg is famous for its beautiful architecture, historic buildings and medieval attractions. You will find a lot of cosy restaurants that invites guests to a high-class culinary food experience and local Luxembourg gastronomic specialties. See section ‘Meeting Venue’ for more information about the accommodation and congress location.
The program consists from different scientific symposia with keynote speaker talks and expert presentations, as well as workshops about Event Related Potentials, TMS in Depression, Neurofeedback in Schizophrenia, ADHD, ADD and hands-on workshop about TMS Motor Mapping.
Each participant’s learning will be supported by product demonstrations using a state of the art portfolio and covering a broad spectrum of the most timely and significant advances, methods and devices used in brain research and diagnostics.
Friday 28 June 2019
Brain and Mental Health Symposium
- Topics: Depression, ADHD, Schizophrenia, neuromodulation & neurorehabilitation with neurofeedback, ERP and SCP-neuromodulation
- Workshop: Event related potentials - an introduction
- Workshop: Neurofeedback: a practical introduction and Neurofeedback therapy in ADD and ADHD
- Lunch & coffee breaks
- Topics: memory, attention, cognition, brain connectivity, linguistics
- Workshop TMS I: Introduction into TMS; protocols, coil positioning etc.
- Workshop Neurofeedback in Schizophrenia
- Social program: Sightseeing City of Luxembourg
Saturday 29 June 2019
Neurology / Neurophysiology Symposium
- Topics: clinical research, neurosurgery, ERPs in psychological & neuro-psychiatric diseases, neurorehabilitation
- Workshop ERP's in psychological & neuro-psychiatric diseases
- Workshop TMS II: Motor Mapping, Neuronavigated TMS in depression
- Lunch & coffee breaks
Neuroscience for Business Symposium
- Topics: Neuroscience for impact, neuroscience in leadership, neuroscience in HR-Management, neurosciences in management consulting, neuroscience and micro-expressions in business negotiations, neuroscience for marketing, neuroscience in business analysis, and consulting
- Poster Session
- Gala Dinner
Sunday 30 June 2019
Sign up and register now!
Registration is mandatory. To register, please fill out the registration form via Eventbrite.
Please note that for each participant it is mandatory to individually confirm their attendance for lunch and dinner, as requested on the registration form. Please note that the registration for the Gala Dinner on Saturday 29th of June is only available via separate “GALA DINNER INCL 2019” ticket in Eventbrite.
Register before 01 May 2019 and save approximately 15% on your registration fee.
Poster Presentations INCL 2019
During the INCL 2019, Group Psylux S.A. & ANT Neuro B.V. are providing an opportunity for Ph.D. and Master students to showcase their latest research to Neuroscience experts and other internationally renowned speakers of the INCL 2019.
Topics for Poster Presentations
- Depression / Burnout / Schizophrenia / ADHD
- Neuromodulation & neurorehabilitation with neurofeedback / SCP-neuromodulation
- Memory / Attention / Cognition / Brain connectivity / Neurolinguistics
- Event-related potentials (ERP) in psychological & neuro-psychiatric diseases
- Our scientific committee will choose best Poster
- Winner, runner up and third best poster will be rewarded and will receive prize money
Please, send your request for submission consideration (PDF) to email@example.com by
May 15th, 2019 (Space is limited) More information can be found here
|Ticket sales start||02.2019|
|Early Bird registration deadline||01.05.2019|
|Regular Participant registration deadline||20.06.2019|
Read more Information in the PROSPECTUS
The organiser reserves the right to modify the Programm should compelling reasons to do so arise!